Sending flowers is a great way to express your sympathy and extend condolences to a family that has just recently lost their loved one. Since we take great pride in our customer service, we have the ability for you to order flowers directly through our website.
Listed below are the steps to order flowers directly through our website from our local florist:
- Select the obituary of the person you would like to send flowers to
- Click on the picture that says "Send Flowers"
- Select which flower(s) you would like to send
- Add a personalized message to the family for the corresponding flower(s)
- Confirm delivery of your order (Our website automatically knows the service information and location that the flowers are to be delivered to. If you wish to change the delivery location, you may do so during this step)
- Follow the steps to purchase the flower(s) of your choice
Once your order has been placed through our website, we receive confirmation that the flower(s) will arrive on time.
Please note that we cannot accept requests for delivery at specific times of day.